Tecnosens plays a fundamental role in the automotive world, with high precision and speed solutions, which can be customized and integrated into other systems and deals with the distribution of sensors for measurement in industrial automation and the creation and development of integrated systems for customized applications.
We have been collaborating for years with companies in the automotive glass world and we are able to offer the skills of our engineers and technicians, always ready to support our customers and develop new solutions. This page features our complete measurement solutions for flat and curved glass quality inspection, which include:
- System for measuring the shape and perimeter of curved and flat glass, even with wireless connection;
- System for quickly identifying the spaces created between the crystals, also called mismatches, saving and analyzing the data collected with a statistical method, highlighting the parts where the glasses do not match perfectly
- System that quickly and accurately identifies and measures all the layers that make up a laminated glass, including all the plastic ones located between the glasses;
- System that allows you to detect the thickness of the screen printing through the use of a dedicated linear scanner.
- System that identifies, through non-contact optical technology, the tin side of a float glass.
For further information visit our dedicated Glass Gauging website