The Laser division of Tecnosens deals with the marketing of Fujikura’s fiber optic laser sources, a Japanese company founded in Tokyo in 1885, today a multinational company with over 58.000 employees, more than 90 branches spread throughout the world and a total turnover exceeding 6.5 billion dollars.
The range of fiber laser sources proposed includes:
- Pulsed fiber laser sources with average power 30W, 55W and 100W
- Single-mode continuous wave sources, with power from 300W to 2KW
- Multimode continuous wave sources, with power from 1KW to 12KW
The philosophy of Tecnosens and Fujikura considers service as an essential element to complete the values offered to customers: not only product and technology but also the possibility of using them at best, over time.
For this purpose, in Tecnosens headquarters is located the European Center for the support and development of Fujikura laser applications (European Engineering Center).
The center, in addition to a large technical area, has services and logistics areas, with a local spare parts warehouse, Italian technicians and resident Japanese personnel, available for:
- realization of demonstrations and working samples
- technical application support
- technical assistance
- customer training